About the position
We’re looking for a right arm to support our growth/business operations at Nilos. We’re having an exceptional initial traction, and feedbacks from the first cohort of customers are unbelievable. Now, it’s time to accelerate and help more businesses.
On the day to day, you’ll work side by side with the founding team on the ops & strategy, helping structure the sales development process, bringing new leads, setting up innovative growth/marketing ideas, managing external communication initiatives, and more.
You’ll coordinate online and offline customer acquisition strategies such as events, business partnerships and networkings but most importantly you’ll learn how to spot interesting trends, create relevant content for all our distributions channels (newsletters, blog & social media). You’ll manage our online presence to build our brand. This is a unique opportunity to become a core contributor and learn about the web3 ecosystem.
What we bring on the table
- The opportunity to develop a web3/fintech expertise and build deep relationships with builders/entrepreneurs in the space
- The opportunity to learn about different angles of a growing startup structuring content, marketing, direct/outbound sales, strategy, product and operational activities
- The opportunity to learn about building a sales/marketing strategy from 0 to 1 using tools like Salesforce, Salesloft
- The opportunity to work side by side with the founders and have a deep impact on the growth of the business
- The opportunity to travel to major events in NYC, Lisbon, London and more
- An unmatched working environnement with offices in Tel Aviv (Rothschild) & Paris (16e) and the possibility to work part of the week on remote
What you’ll do
You’ll be directly working side by side to co-founders to :
- Identify, target and reach out to new potential clients for Nilos in alignment with our commercial strategy
- Set up and deliver outbound campaigns using sales enablement tools to drive top of the funnel opportunities for the business in close alignment
- Refine our content strategy and manage our social media presence (Linkedin, Twitter, Medium) with writing, editing & designing relevant posts to grow our brand
- Assisting us with market research, communication materials & presentations for prospects
- Create and manage a weekly curated newsletter on the web3 sphere and manage the blog of Nilos
- Keep track of Key Opinion Leaders in media outlets, social media, and blogs
- Assist in organizing Nilos participation’s to networking events
- Initiate and build partnerships with relevant web3 companies
What we’re looking for - We don’t care about a specific degree for that role but you will be an excellent candidate if you :
- Interned in a small/growing startup (fintech/web3 background is a strong plus)
- Have experience as a SDR, BD, Sales or growth (not mandatory but strong plus) and knows how to use a CRM
- Spend your time reading and digging info on twitter/reddit to find infos before anyone else
- Have an internal drive and always find a way to get things done
- Are curious about web3, NFTs or the fintech space in general and extremely well organized
- Have experience in managing the content creation cycle specifically by creating/writing daily content on newsletters.
- Have contributed to manage social accounts (Linkedin/Twitter) with regular posts & relevant content using tools like Buffer
Nilos is an innovative crypto neo bank. We’re building a fully secure banking solution for companies that have crypto incomes. Our HQ is in Tel Aviv, with offices in Paris. We’ve raised $5.2 million from investors like Fabric.vc and Viola Ventures.
You can find more about us on techcrunch and at nilos.io.